Tuesday, November 17, 2009

House Keeping

It has come to my attention that some of my posts are being reposted on several other places around the net. I not only don't mind, but encourage people to do so. Although I started this blog kind of as a personal hobby, its is gratifying to know that people want to hear my opinion.

The only thing I ask is that you provide a link to my original post here when you repost it elsewhere. The one thing I don't want is people to get a flawed view of what it is I do here and I think most people who actually come to my blog and read more than one post will see that I am about as fair as you can be and as honest as you can be when giving my opinion on what ever I choose to weigh in on. I think that's only fair and I hope people can respect my wishes.

Thanks for visiting and I hope you come back on a regular basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment