Monday, July 26, 2010

Fantasy Football

For the past three years I have participated in a few fantasy football leagues. I am toying with the idea of setting one up for the people who visit my blog but first I want to gauge the interest level. No need in setting one up if no one wants to participate. Also I am more of a "pick em" guy meaning the fantasy football leagues where you pick which teams will win and or beat the spread, rather than a league where you pick players and then choose who to start every week. I am open to either approach though and if there is enough interest I'll even set up one of each. But again I need to know if anybody is interested. So leave me a yay or nay in the comments and if you have a preference of which kind of league you would like to play in you can leave that too. If I get at least 10 people committed then I will start the process of setting it up.

If not, no biggie. I'll just join someone else's like I've been doing.

2 comments:

  1. I'm interested. Picking games is great. Any free service - yahoo, espn, etc - work for me.

    ReplyDelete