Friday, January 1, 2010

When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong


Evidently Washington Wizards teammates Gilbert Arenas and Javaris Crittenton decided they were going to bust a cap in each other's ass over a gambling debt that reportedly Arenas refused to pay. What in the name of fuckery is this? Two rich dumbasses who play a game for an obscene amount of money are now going to shoot each other over what I am sure was relatively chump change for both of them? And not just anywhere, but in Washington DC where the gun laws don't play. And did I mention this was over GAMBLING? What, did these cats listen to a little too much Tupac that day or watch Menace to Society just one to many times? I have heard of studio gangstas, but locker room ganstas?!
C'mon son, get the fuck outta here wit dat bullshit.
I know its late in the year and other people were surely deserving up till now, but this pair just earned my Dumbass Of The Year award. I hope part of their prize is being cut and suspended without pay for at least a year.

Gotta pay the stupid tax.

No comments:

Post a Comment