Sunday, August 9, 2009

Doing What They Do

On an otherwise pedestrian UFC 101 fight card, the two headliners showed why they were featured in the co main events.

First Anderson "The Spider" Silva served Forrest Griffin a two piece which resulted in a dislocated jaw.

I am sure this YouTube won't last long so enjoy it while you can!



Then BJ "The Prodigy" Penn choked out Kenny "KenFlo" Florian to retain his lightweight belt.



Next up for me is the new season of "The Ultimate Fighter" which will feature an ex teammate of mine, Marcus Jones. Marcus is probably the strongest guy I have ever been around and I will be pulling for him every week. In a dream match up he would face YouTube sensation, Kimbo Slice in the finals. I am pretty sure that would put some asses in the seats.

I guess I shouldn't say next up exactly because tonight Miguel Torres will be fighting on Versus defending his WEC belt. If you are a MMA fan you definitely want to check him out.

No comments:

Post a Comment