Friday, January 7, 2011

Your Week Seventeen Leader




And winning the crown in the final week of the regular season was...

drumroll

1Bigg_ER

Funny thing is I was all set to ALSO hand over the overall title to 1Bigg_ER after he edged me out by 40 points but it turns out that the fun continues into the playoffs!!!

So make sure you sign in and make your picks because there is still time to make a push for 1st place.

Good luck to everyone!

Everyone but 1Bigg_ER that is. I wish only the worst things in life to that guy LOL

5 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Let the ass whooping continue then..........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man, you've never seen a choke job bigger than my past two weeks...

    ::hangs head in shame::

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaaand 1Bigg_ER pulls off a perfect week. Seriously? Ugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!! NOW YOUS CAN'T LEAVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Now that I can't catch up to 1Bigg_ER anymore my sole remaining goal is to beat Steve White in this damned pick 'em league.

    ReplyDelete