Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Welcome Back Cadillac

It looks like Carnell "Cadillac" Williams will be ready for the start of Tampa Bay Buccaneeers training camp. I am a big fan of his and I love his hard nosed style of running the ball. However at this point I have to wonder how much he will our should pay this year. With Earnest Graham the probable starter and the addition of Derrick Ward I am wondering of maybe the Bucs should just ease Williams back into the flow this year with an eye on having him all the way back into the mix next year. I know with the salary cap its not usual to take that kind of approach in this day and age but I just don't think they should try to rush him back into the line up considering the injuries he has gone though the last two seasons. And I really hope they don't end up cutting him in a cost saving move either. I think he will be a really good running back in the long run but they are going to need to exercise some patience with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment